Terms of Service
1) For all business relations, which come about by use of this on-line shop, find only the following general terms and conditions in the version valid at the time of the order application. Deviating conditions are not recognized unless their validity is expressly agreed in writing. The contractual relationship is concluded upon conclusion of an order between MD Corporate Fashion GmbH - Engerstrasse 55- D-47906 Kempen and the customer ("Customer").
2 CONTRACT LANGUAGE
The language available for the contract is German. The contract text is not stored by us.
3 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
4 PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
(1) All prices, which are indicated in the online shop, are inclusive of the in each case valid legal value added tax. (2) Payments are either made by PayPal Plus, Klarna or Credit Cards.
5 AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY
(1) The availability of a product may vary depending on the specifications of the customer (size, color, etc.), but is noted in the respective product. Products that are not available can not be ordered. But there is the possibility that the customer can be put on a waiting list. If availability changes subsequently, MD Corporate Fashion GmbH will inform the customer and, if necessary, refrain from accepting the order. (2) Delivery and billing shall take place in the name and for the account of MD Corporate Fashion GmbH - Engerstrasse 55 - D-47906 Kempen.(3) The delivery time depends on the selected shipping method for available products usually a maximum of one week Klarna or PayPal calculated from receipt of payment. MD Corporate Fashion is entitled to partial deliveries.(4) In the case of force majeure or comparable events such as strike, lockout, scarcity of resources, non-culpable transport bottlenecks and unreliable operating disabilities, eg due to fire, water or machine damage, MD Corporate Fashion GmbH will inform the customer immediately about this hindrance. The obligation to deliver the ordered products is suspended during the period of such impediment; MD Corporate Fashion GmbH will inform the customer about the existence of such impediment and its elimination. If such a performance impediment lasts over a period of more than four weeks, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract. Further claims, in particular for damages against MD Corporate Fashion GmbH, do not exist.(5) The following delivery restrictions apply: MD Corporate Fashion GmbH only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and who can provide a delivery address in the same country: Germany and Europe.
6 SHIPPING COSTS AND RETURNS
(1) We offer free shipping and returns within Germany. (2) In the other EU countries, the customer carries the shipping costs with a flat rate of € 9.50. The costs of return from these countries is in the responsibility of the customer. (3) If you have a question about your return, please send an e-mail to email@example.com(4) The return must be handed in at a DPD , DHL or any alternative branch. (5) Deliveries are made only within the EU. (6) The goods are shipped with DPD or DHL.
Until full payment, delivered products remain the property of MD Corporate Fashion GmbH.
(1) MD Corporate Fashion GmbH shall be liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions. Compared to companies, the warranty period for delivered products is twelve months from delivery. (2) Obvious material or manufacturing defects of delivered products as well as transport damage must be reported by the customer immediately, as far as the customer is not a consumer. (3) To assert warranty claims, the customer must contact the email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) MD Corporate Fashion GmbH is fully liable for intent and gross negligence; Incidentally, liability is limited or excluded in accordance with the following provisions. (2) The liability of MD Corporate Fashion GmbH is limited to the contractually typical damage foreseeable at the conclusion of the contract. (3) For slight negligence, MD Corporate Fashion GmbH shall only be liable if a duty is violated whose observance is of particular importance for the achievement of the purpose of the contract (cardinal duty). In this case, the above limitation of liability applies; otherwise the liability for slight negligence is excluded.(4) The liability for indirect damage and consequential damage, in particular for damage in the event of business interruptions and lost profits, is excluded as a whole. (5) The limitations of liability do not apply in case of injury to life, body or health as well as claims under the Product Liability Act. The liability of guarantees that have been taken over by MD Corporate Fashion GmbH remains unaffected . (6) These limitations of liability also apply to our vicarious agents.
10 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If the customer is a consumer and has concluded a contract with MD Corporate Fashion GmbH using this online shop, the customer has a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions: Cancellation policy Right of
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without stating reasons to revoke. The right of withdrawal is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at the address:
MD Corporate Fashion GmbH
Onlineshop camino 71
47906 Kempen - Germany
E-mail address: email@example.com
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory: Download sample withdrawal form
If you receive along with the delivery of the goods documents in which the cancellation notice other contact information is listed, you can also cancel at your discretion Explain the use of this data. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day If you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, please return to the following address:
MD Corporate Fashion GmbH
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days , We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
11 Code of Conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct: Trusted Shops Quality Criteria ( externer Link Trusted Shops )
12 DATA PROTECTION
13 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) Contracts between MD Corporate Fashion GmbH and the customer shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN Sales Convention (CISG). The statutory provisions restricting the choice of law and the applicability of mandatory regulations, in particular of the state in which the customer as a consumer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected. (2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and MD Corporate Fashion GmbH is the headquarters of MD Corporate Fashion GmbH.
14 PLATFORM OF THE EU COMMISSION ON ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
(1) The EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) This platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online purchase or service contracts involving a consumer.
(3) We are not willing or obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.